We're currently hiring for following jobs
click/tap for description - keep scrolling to get in touch
Who we are?
RCC is a Chicago-based General Contractor that focuses on commercial build-outs for startups, entrepreneurs, emerging-growth businesses, and tenant build-outs. We are committed to fostering relationships with architects, designers, and project managers, as well as supporting and amplifying the roles of women and minorities across the industry.
What we need:
We’re hiring a Part-Time Office Manager for our River North office who can handle weekly payroll and bookkeeping, with the potential to become full-time in 2018 . We’re seeking someone who has experience with construction bookkeeping, payroll, administrative tasks, and executive assisting tasks. As a small and fast-growing business, we all wear several hats and work very collaboratively.
Education & Experience
Ideal candidates will have at least 2-3 years of bookkeeping and administrative experience in construction, architecture, or similar industries. Experience with executive assisting and office management is a plus. Ability to provide friendly, responsive client and vendor interaction is a must.
- 2-3 years experience as a bookkeeper for construction, architecture, or similar industry
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Proficient in Windows operating systems, including Microsoft Office Suite & Outlook
- Proficient in Google Drive and Google Suite
- Experience managing accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and quarterly reconciliations
- Comfortable with managing office supply orders, booking travel & event logistics
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee all non-project accounts payable
- Oversee all bookkeeping (project and operational) and perform weekly reconciliations
- Oversee all payroll and administrative tasks associated with payroll and employee on-boarding
- Develop and implement office supply ordering systems and inventory
- Handle lunch orders and other client services/entertainment expenses
- Handle travel booking, reimbursements, employee expenses, etc.
- Interface with project teams and outside partners to assist as needed
- Record, distribute, and archive meeting minutes as required
- Coordinate holiday gifts and events
Our office is fast-paced, inclusive, collaborative, and solution-oriented. Candidates should be self-starters who are open to learn and ready to work. We want to give you the tools and resources to take ownership and execute successfully. As a team, we are passionate about entrepreneurship, sustainability, equity, and inclusion in the construction industry.
This job will start part-time in December with a focus on weekly payroll & bookkeeping, with the potential to become a full-time role in 2018 .
Interested in a job listed above?
Enter your info below