We're currently hiring for the following jobs
click/tap for description - keep scrolling to get in touch
Who we are: We’re a Chicago-based General Contractor that focuses on build-outs for startups, entrepreneurs, emerging-growth businesses, and infill development. We are committed to fostering relationships with architects, designers, and project managers, as well as supporting and amplifying the roles of women and minorities across the industry.
What we need: We’re hiring a Project Manager to manage commercial interior build-outs for clients in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Ideal candidates will have experience managing complex interior jobs sites that range from 5k-100k square feet.
Qualifications: Education & Experience Ideal candidates will have an associates/bachelors degree AND 4+ years of experience, OR 8+ years of experience (no degree required) in construction management, architecture, or project management for commercial construction. Candidates should have experience in managing highly detailed projects, and communicate professionally with subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
- 4-8 years of experience in a Project Management role
- Proficient in Windows operating systems and associated software CAD & Procore software experience a plus
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead all aspects of communication and coordination between clients, design team, permitting agencies, subcontractors and internal team
- Develop & delegate tasks within internal project team
- Interface with and have a deep understanding of client relations
- Oversee profitability of projects under your management
- Perform subcontractor interviews and assist in developing standard subcontractor qualifications and criteria.
- Assist in the hiring process for future Project Engineers, Project Managers & Superintendents
- Lead scope review meetings with Superintendents and subcontractors and any additional project team members
- Knowledge of cost estimates for build-out projects, including labor, supplies, and materials, and ability to assist in preparation of estimates with project team
- Drive cost-effective project management techniques and strategies in the field
- Review superintendent logs & change orders
- Maintain strict schedule and make changes as necessary to ensure deadlines are met
Our office is fast-paced, inclusive, collaborative, and solution-oriented. Candidates should be self-starters who are ready to work hard.
Salary & benefits are competition and based on experience
How to Apply:
Send a resume, including course descriptions/academic experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org No cover letter needed. A short intro email will suffice.