We're currently hiring for the following jobs
click/tap for description - keep scrolling to get in touch
Who we are: We’re a Chicago-based General Contractor that focuses on commercial interior buildouts for corporate and technology clients. We are committed to fostering relationships with architects, designers, and project managers, as well as supporting and amplifying the roles of women and minorities across the industry.
What we need: We’re hiring a Project Engineer to work with our Project Managers on commercial interior build-outs in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. This role requires high levels of communication, organization, and flexibility between field operations and project teams. Travel to and from local projects is required, and a company car or transit option is available for employees use during work hours.
Ideal candidates will have an associates/bachelors degree AND 2+ years of experience, OR 4+ years of experience (no degree required) in construction management, construction engineering, architecture, or project management for commercial construction. Candidates should be able to read construction drawings and specification sheets and communicate professionally with subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Drive
- Adobe Photoshop & Indesign
Personality: Our office is fast-paced, inclusive, collaborative, and solution-oriented. Candidates should be self-starters who are open to learn, ready to work, and excited to take on new responsibilities. We want to give you the tools and resources to interface with clients and subs and run successful projects. As a team, we are passionate about entrepreneurship, sustainability, equity, and inclusion in the construction industry.
Compensation: Salary & benefits are competitive and based on experience
How to Apply: Send a resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org No cover letter needed. A short intro
email will suffice.
What we need:
We’re hiring a Site Superintendent to manage commercial interior build-outs for clients in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Ideal candidates will have experience supervising interior jobs sites that range from 5k-100k square feet, and have the ability to communicate clearly and promptly with subcontractors, vendors, clients, and office staff.
Education & Experience
- Ideal candidates will have completed trade, vocational, or management programs in the construction industry and have 5+ years of experience in a construction supervising role.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Superintendent in the construction industry
- Trade or vocational training in construction
- Proficient in Windows operating systems and associated software
- Experience working on smartphones and tablets
- CAD & Procore software experience a plus
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee and implement processes and safety programs as they relate to site activity
- Oversee and implement general site requirement programs and standards
- Perform subcontractor interviews and assist in developing standard subcontractor qualifications and criteria
- Assist in the hiring process for future carpenters and laborers
- Assist in scope review meetings with Project Managers and any additional project team members
- Meet with Architects, Project Managers, and clients to discuss build-out specifications and improvements
- Knowledge of cost estimates for build-out projects, including labor, supplies, and materials, and ability to assist in preparation of estimates with project team
- Drive cost-effective project management techniques and strategies in the field
- Assign construction work in an efficient, agile way to keep project on time and within budget
- Maintain a daily job site log
- Coordinate all construction services and activities
- Maintain strict schedule and make changes as necessary to ensure deadlines are met
- Track, prepare, and report change orders to project tam
- Strong knowledge of NYC zoning, building codes, permitting, and city liaison processes
- Our office is fast-paced, inclusive, collaborative, and solution-oriented. Candidates should be self-starters who are ready to work hard.
How to Apply:
Send a resume to email@example.com No cover letter needed. A short intro email will suffice.